Blog Post 2

Activity 3:

One day Steve and Alex were mining when suddenly the ground started rumbling and then it collapsed! Steve and Alex fell through the floor and continued to drop until finally they hit the ground.They got up and thought they were safe,but then they felt something breathing on them. They turned around to find themselves face to face with a monster! What monster you ask? Well you have to make that decision because I’m leaving it here as a cliff-hanger! Leave a comment about what horrible monster you think it should be!
Image result for minecraft
Activity 4:Image result for apple   Image result for sugar cinnamon and cornstarch      Image result for oven         Image result for apple pie           Image result for eating apple pie

2 thoughts on “Blog Post 2

1. Hi! My name is Naomi, from Mrs Hughes class. I enjoyed your story about Steve and Alex. Your sequence of events were really organized. I think the monster should be a small animal, but viscous and aggressive. Was this story based on Minecraft? Please go check out my website, thanks.

1. Hi Naomi!
      Yes this bog was based on Minecraft because I had no other ideas in my mind about what to do so I picked the first thing that came to my mind!
      Thanks for the suggestion!
      Jessie