Drawing Classes!!!

For my 20% project my partner and I are going to an elementary school and are going to be teaching kids how to draw things like horses and people, etc.

See my Visual Aide for more information!

For my 20% project I’m feeling pretty exited. When I get to see my old teachers when I’m walking down to the third grade rooms, I will remember the things I did at that school for years 1st through 5th grade! I’m also feeling nervous about how the third graders are going to react to having to waste their recces to do this class…But I think they’ll also be happy about getting to skip a little bit of class time.. Especially if they’re in math class! Why math class? Because I don’t exactly like math class. Hey! Don’t judge! Finally I’m kind of scared I mean I’ve never done this before so I’m scared and nervous about it.

The goals I am trying to make for the month of November are getting the supplies we need and setting up dates and times for when we can go over to the elementary school. But I am also trying to figure out how to try to talk the teachers into shortening their classes so my partner and I could come in and teach them.